Friday, August 9, 2013

Ideas for Playtime with my 8-12 Month Old Printable


I always have a hard time coming up with things for my little guy to do with me. I mean...I feel like I'm home all day with him, and sometimes...we just get bored of the same ole same ole. I have all these things in my house, but I never THINK to get them out and play with them. And if I have learned anything from my baby bear, its that he likes new and exciting things. I spent a few hours researching all the different activities, and I chose my favorite, and I also added my own. I created this because there was nothing like it online-that I could find. I just needed something to look at, when my brain is fried and I can't think of anything to do in the moment! Enjoy printing this and taping it to your fridge! I just wanted a list on my fridge, so I'm sharing it with you!
Great ideas for playtime with your toddler, 1 year old, 2 year old, even younger!
But remember: do these activities with supervision, as some of them pose possible dangers, and should only be done with an adult.


1 comment:

Brendon said...

SUUUUPER cute family photo! Love it!

-Steph