Thursday, January 27, 2011

Life as I knew it.

As time flies by, I still think about blogging. I think about what I could say. So I am going to give you a small piece of my mind right now. I have an attractive husband. Pardon my bragging.

I have stinkin cute nieces. 

She really can't get cuter.
Tanning is awesome, makes me look like I have clear skin. 
Its deceiving and I love it.



I love birthdays.
Ian, Brooke, and Sophie.
All at once.
That's what we do in my family combine birthdays. If they are all in the month, that counts. Done, have a party. Pick a date in the middle of all of them, and its a party.
Ian liked the present I got him. He is nine.
Here is his email to me.
Subject: 

when are you geting my present?


Email:
Brit,

my party is Saturday & you still haven't got my present yet.you  should have it by now.get it  now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



Demanding, and somewhat cute....

Sorry Tiera, this picture doesn't really do it for you.
But Faith, I love the way you talk, I love the way you call all dogs 'you lil rascal!' And I love the way you say, "Hey hey hey Brit, I gotta tell ya somethin." 
"You know yesterday? Well, yesterday Rosie had puppies."
Me: Faith that was like three months ago.
Faith: "Huh, I know I tricked ya!"
So cute. I love skyping with her. 
This is our friend who currently lives with my parents...long story why, but he is a sweetheart. My mom says he will just wake up in the night and wash all the dishes by hand. That's 11 people's dishes he is washing. That's a lot. Sweet heart.


This is Shad, my little brother, notice he has grown since I was home. His shoe size is size hugeo.
But he is pretty nice.

You just listened to what I was thinking.
Now I'm thinking I need to do my report cards. But I feel like eating spring rolls from Costco and laying on the lovesac with Brad while he watches the new office....
Who knows what I will choose...????

1 comment:

Sally said...

Good thing you have pictures of echo. :) Haha