Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our Little Baby

Now we don't have a name for this little guy. But, we did have a girl name for him, but now, we can't use that of course.

I know you won't love these as much as I do, but really, this is my baby! My baby! Brad's baby, mixed with my baby! I have just been having so many moments where I am honestly in awe that people exist.
Look at those fingers. What a cute lil thing.

He looks like me? Brad? I don't know, but he def has Brad's skinny long legs.

Wouldn't you say?

He was rolling everywhere. So we just got some great shots :)

I love this picture, makes me be in awe at development and life. That little spine. Gosh, so cute.

 So although he doesn't have a name, whenever he moves I say, "Oh hi baby!"

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow! What great pictures! Look at those legs! He's going to be tall, and a ballerina. Or something manlier...you never can tell...

So excited for you! He's so cute already!