Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dropped.

Yes, I feel as if I have dropped off the face of the Earth. But, I am still alive. I am so happy. Brad says he loves how happy I am. Although, I am a tired, exhausted happy...I am finally doing what I want. Some days I think...what in the world am I doing trying to manage 45 Kindergarteners a day? Why am I doing this to myself. 

But then one shy boy tells me that he likes how cute I dress.

Then I remember its because I love them all so dearly.

It's been crazy getting ready for swiss days. We helped Brooke make jewelry then we sold for two days straight. Yikes! It was ultra fun, but so tiring. I missed church the next day from a wretched sore throat and a head cold. Probably was a mix of having millions of kids yelling 'teacher teacher'. Or maybe it was doing tons of girls faces with no hand sanitizer. Combo meal of both. Yum.

So here we are preparing for Swissy days by making jewels for Brooke. We were all so in love with our chores of gluing and putting JUMP rings on.
I've found that in kindergarten words have to be written like they sound/mean. UP down. You know what I'm talkin about. 

Chels and I wish we could sell our baby wraps at swiss days...but instead we will just dream of one day making them for that event. For now....we actually saw a girl wearing our baby wrap there!! Yahoo padoo!!!

Remember how Brad got me Jack Johnson tickets for my birthday??
I love Jack, and Brad. But Jack in concert is epically classically wonderful.
Mr. Freckles all over his body liked Jack just as much as I did. 
Did you know, wait this may be too much info, but did you know that Brad has freckles from his head to his waist. Then they stop, and start again at his knees. So weird. I just noticed it the other day....its a great discovery. They are sparse in between those areas, but quite thick every where else.

There were drunk guys dancing in front of us. I never wanted to forget it, so I took this picture to help remind me.

Brad convinced me to drive up to Squaw Peak on a Sunday.

I'm not a romantic for long drives. I think they are meant to be slept away while the husband drives. But I did rather enjoy this one. The entire way I kept thinking in my head that our tire was going to blow and off the cliff we would go. But then I thought, at least we would die together. Gorey I know.

Brad thought this picture looked fake.
Just kidding he didn't even look at it.
I'm assuming he would say that though.
This is without the flash.


This is with the flash.
I like the secret w/o the flash better.
Don't you?
It looks like the lake is really the sky. But really the lake is the lake and the sky is the sky and the black is the city.
Don't let me confuse you.
Yesterday I looked at Brad at night and said, "Can you believe we have been married a year?"
He said, "Nope." (He's not much of an expounder when it comes to...why do you love me questions.)
I said, "Well we feel like newlyweds still, except you don't not complain like you used to."
He said, "Ya, I used to sit and watch you do something for hours just to be with you, now I say see ya later I'm going to watch football."
Then I said, "I know, but just pretend that we are still newlyweds."
Then I dream about him holding a baby and that always turns into me saying, "I think we could do it right now."
Then he says, "In your dreams the baby probably doesn't poop and cry all night."
And I say, "No it is quiet."
Then he says, "Okay do you still want a baby?"

And I say, "No not yet."
This squaw peak picture above is crazy and windy and blurry but yet beautiful, perfect example of my life. Cheery O until next time.

No comments: