Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where WErE YOu!!?? Oh El Paso.

If you give a three year old a camera..
If you give a three year old a camera..They are going to want to take pictures of their shadows...
If you give a three year old a camera they are going to take pictures of their friends. (Justus)
If you give a three year old a camera they are going to want to capture the uncaptured. (King's shirt)
If you give a three year old a camera...they are going to take close ups, of their mama. (Tracy Wilson)
If you give a three year old a camera..they are going to take pictures of their prized possessions. (Strider no pedal bike)
If you give a three year old a camera...they are going to want to take pictures of you..and other three year olds.
If you give a three year old a camera..they are going to make the photo appealing so all will want to see their photos..
If you give a three year old a camera...they are going to want to take pictures of their feet..on accident.

The trip to El Paso, Texas was more than I had ever dreamed of. All these amazing things happened to me. I found a hundred dollar bill. I got hunted down by the border control by the Mexican border. I lost my left pinky toe. I fell in love with an Albertson's worker. Okay these might be lies. Yeah they are lies. But! it was so great to see the Wilsons again, and just a little recap of the Wilsons. I nannyed (nannied?) for them in the summer of 2007. I saw them again in Dec 2007, then march 2008, now oct 2008. We try to hit it about every six months. It seems to be working nicely. They need to come to Utah next time. Right Wilsons? Yeah....so the triplets are 3 now. Trevor Bryce and Reid. Here is a small glimpse of what we experienced together. :)

ANd when I have control....we get out the leashes. (there is supposed to be a video here..come back later for the video...working progress)


A little of this went on in Ruidoso New Mexico.
Some of this went on with the 10 second timer in my room happened.
Oh my miracle. Three sets of eyes looking at me. Gorgeous.
Two pictures out of about 15 that all three of them were looking. Reids face...priceless.

Some of occured when Reid kept stealing my pillow and shoes and pretending he was eating them.

We rode bikes to visit the 'scary house'

Sometimes people go too far, but this is.....really creative.

You know this went all the day long. 'Danny watch me, Danny I'm a big boy!" (they call me danny due to their beginning speech issues when they couldnt pronounce brittany, now they can..they just still use danny)

WHITE SANDS NATIONAL PARK NEW MEXICO
The Wilsons decided it would be nice to take me to this beautiful park of sand. Similar to snow, except warm and uncapturable in beauty.

I took these pictures (except the one of myself) and it was super great to play with my camera's lighting settings and capture all sorts of neat stuff. But like i said..uncapturable.

Tracy took some great action shots of my excitment.





No comments: