Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh looking back.



So I was thinking about where I was three years ago this time. Why was I thinking about it? Oh because I have nothing else to think about...No really I was thinking about it because I was remembering at this time of the year last year, then I skipped another year, then I decided to jump back one more year. So thats how. Oh and the picture above was taken just a couple of weeks ago, in my prom dress(i posted that ..dont you worry Ill post about that Laters.)
So here are some things to think about.

Senior In High School vs. Junior in College
Seventeen vs. Twenty (duh you could have figured that one out yourself)
Dancing a lot like every day in some structured way :) vs. Not dancing at all except once in awhile when I turn on my Ipod speaker and when I go to random dance stores so that I can look at Halloween Costumes.
Being a cheerleader vs. Cheering for no teams at all.
Really Muscular vs. Not muscular at all
Building floats vs. Not building championship floats for the Homecoming Parade
Drove a Dodge Diesel 10m/gal with a wiiiinch (thats how my dad says it) ( A winch is a mechanical device that is used to pull in (wind up) or let out (wind out) or otherwise adjust the "tension" of a rope or wire rope (also called "cable" or "wire cable"). this winch could pull out other cars of the ditches, snow..anything..thanks wikipedia)
with twine holding on the headlight (if you dont know what twine is look at this website vs. a very small very gas friendly car
went to a school with one Hallway vs. going to a college with 100s of buildings with millions of halls.
Only had 14 siblings vs. My now 15 siblings
only had 6 sisters vs. my now 7 sisters.
Woke up every morning to my parents making gormet breakfast for us vs. Waking up to a bare kitchen with only the smell of dirty dishes.
Went to lunch at the lunchroom with Jason Vs. Emailing Jason because he is in Ukraine.
Riding a yellow school bus to games vs. Riding a UTA bus to BYU
Reading a book a day vs. Only reading a book when I have no homework
Trying to get the highest grade in Chemistry vs. Trying to pass Language Development
Falling asleep in History Vs. Falling asleep in Doctrine and Covenants
Watching my friends pass other friends out in class vs. realizing that is the dumbest thing ever.
Coming home to my sisters Sally and Echo vs. Coming home to my sister Brooke
Sleeping in front of the fireplace vs. Never even doing those things
Having cookouts and campouts vs. Never doing that except when I go home

Realizing this may be getting boring for you...Ill stop.

No comments: