Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Three photos from me.


I thought I would share with you three Christmas photos today.

Things that I forget how happy those Christmas days are until I look at days like this, and look back at days like those.

Not that days like this are bad, they just aren't as joy filled as those Christmas days.

Photo #1

Mr. Sexy Pants opening his presents. I got him sheets to replace our flannel sheet. Ya thats right, we had one sheet. Now we have the beauty of matching pillowcases and sheets. With a plural sheet for ya there. This purchase was something he guessed, he just threw out random guesses all the time,and he got most of them. I only surprised him on the tire pressure checker.
Madelyn was Mary, and due to my lack of staff while organizing the Christmas program, I was the set designer, script writer, narrator, producer, exucuative producer, and yada yada but most importantly I was the costume designer, and as you can see, we were going for the modern day birth of Christ story. I called it, Awesome.
The entire cast at its fullest. Molly was a wise man, wearing cheetah print, but...she wanted to be an angel like the rest of the world. Baby Jesus is actually a girl, and Tosha's baby girl, but you do what you can with what you have.

Have a great day, and remember if you are a parent that your time is most valuable to your children, and remember if you are a child to thank your parents because their time was valuable and they spent it on you.



1 comment:

Raquel said...

I sure missed seeing you when we were there! See you in February!

Love Raquel