Sunday, January 24, 2010

Too much...

Sometimes I feel like just typing something on here would be too much....

But its not that hard.
Just type.

People will still read it.

I think....

Student teaching is going well.

Brad is doing great.

We both got our hair done. We are waiting for Brad's military haircut to now grow out.

I got bangs.

And blonder..

And cut shorter.

Not too short.
Just a few inches.

Nobody will even notice that part.

I'm about ready to start lead teaching and I'm not sure I am ready.

But I never will be ready.

I have so much to learn.

I always inner panic.

I need to work on that.

I only panic because I am worried what the other teachers will think of my teaching.

Anyway, life is good...

Brooke's birthday is today.

Tanner is in the hospital, but recovering, thank goodness.

And I hope all of you are well as well.

Ps I am still madly in love with Brad.

PPS Half my family stayed in my apartment for over 4 hours. It was crammed.

PPSS I love my family.

Cheers.

PPPSS Boston was awesome.

1 comment:

Natalie Jane said...

It's like driving a stick shift: you'll never be ready, you just have to do it. hahaha. Be forced to learn how to use the clutch. You'll get it. I bet your hair looks adorable.