Monday, March 26, 2012

I just have to say...

I just have to throw it out there.  I don't know what I want. I don't know if I want a boy or girl. I just don't know. I don't want to find out either, I like it mysterious. But then sometimes I wanna know so bad it hurts..... and it becomes urgent. 

When I look at these...
I really want a boy. So bad it hurts...again.
This makes me just have this thing for Brad, his hair, his Asian style eyes, his freckles, and his smile I can't get over him. I can't. I'm smitten, so I would love to have a mini Brad. Love it.

This picture just shows how he is always teasy. Teasing me and driving me crazy, sarcasm keeps us alive, and this makes me want a mini Brad again.

And this is just hilarious, look at his shorts, I wish I could get a close up on that print, is it crabs??? and I love how Brad is the farthest thing from a farmer, and he married a Farmer's daughter, its ironic. Irony and adorable.

Side note, I have to pee every 10 minutes!!! It gets old.

But then a girl, with dimples, freckles, and this...
combined.

Its a hard choice. 
So hard. But good thing I don't have to choose. It's already chosen. Phewph...

Ps, I have a belly, I'm gonna make Brad take a picture...finally I have something to prove this pregnant thing. I keep putting off the picture, always thinking I look terrible, well it isn't going to get better if I always look terrible!!!!!!

I know you all wanna see this again, cuz I do, I just wanna cuddle it, its so darn cute.

Gosh I love Brad! 

1 comment:

Erica Tanner said...

Are you not going to find out??