Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Daddy Bradley

Father's Day was pretty eventful for us.

I wanted Brad to eat a good breakfast, since I work and if I make him a lunch its a miracle.
But now that I don't work (best thing ever to have no work anxiety) I can make breakfast.
So I made him waffles.
And our church is at 11, but somehow we were still late. Weird. 
Brad and I are going to be parents, and I think its pretty clear we are naive. I mean I know about kids, my mom had 16, and I was number 7, so clearly I am aware of HOW, and WHY you do things. But, never has it been my kid. I thought this day was WAY far away, so I'm unprepared I think.
The other day it hit me, "I'm nowhere near ready for this." 
I should have waited like till Brad was done with Medschool, then residency, then we had 23o48q239084u20394823098n dollars in savings.

But then I realized I would be 40....
I think I'm getting scared. That's normal though right? 
First baby jitters? 
Clueless as H*ll jitters.
Hopefully we are good parents, but how can we know jitters.
Here we go jitters.

So for Father's Day I wrote an amazing card about how great of a dad he is going to be then I got him a toddler mitt for his little guy. You know he just is dying to use that mitt. Newborn baby M will just have that on right away. And I will be throwing him a bigger than baby basketball. I think I am terrified that Brad is just in this and then when the baby comes he will be like, "Catch ya later suckers!" 
But he assures me he is in it for good.
Of course he is, but who knows maybe our baby will be a total screamer, and Brad will be so stressed studying all the time and never want to be around little screamer.
Okay now I'm just typing all my fears. Easy Brittany.
He is so excited......can't you tell from his dimps?

Happy F day Brad!
Whoa!
Or as Brad's mom texted me, "Hey do you have that pattern for the d-bag?"
(diaper bag)
Ya I have that pattern, I know what normal sizable d-bags are like.

1 comment:

Erica Tanner said...

The "d-bag" hahahahaha that's hilarious.