Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday...to Him.

Brad's Birthday is today. June 5th. One time I got it wrong...one time like six years ago. I said June 6th. He NEVER let me live that down. But....regardless this man is my man and he is 22. (I did not still that phrase from this land is my land....)

I told him I was buying him a watch for his birthday. Then he said, you better not you crazy haired lady.


So after he drank 5 chocolate milks that were free, I told him I was buying him a brown cow.

He said, "You better not."




He said he wanted something....but he didnt want to tell me. Well I hope I got what he wanted.


I got him a bike. He acts five...so thats what five year olds want right???



But he is a rockstar...so I thought maybe something rockstarish would work. So I bought him a calculator. So he could learn and study while trying to be a rockstar.
Then he looked at me and said, "Oh honey baby pie face cake lips, you don't have to get me anything for my birthday."
And then I said, "But sugar toes sprinkle eyes licorice hands....please let me get you something"
HE said, Okay I want to kiss you on the head all day long.
And I said, "NO I cant because remember how we got engaged and now we are getting married and I have to work to put you through school. Through that med school stuff you always talk about. Ya, so you can't kiss me on the head all day for your birthday sorry sprinkle eyes.
Then he was mad. So mad at me.



That may be a lie. He really doesn't get mad. I think I have really only seen him mad a few times....like when the Humane Society wouldn't give us a kitty. They rejected us. And how about the time I punched him in the face and he...jk that didnt happen.

When I thought about who I would marry, I tried to imagine his face, how he would be....Now I know who's face it will be. And honestly I dont get very honest on this blog because its cheezy and awkward..but honestly I don't think I could ask for a better face next to mine on those wedding announcements. I don't think there is another man out there that fits me like Mr. Clark does. And speaking of Mr. Clark, I couldn't be a happier person when thinking about taking on his name to be my own.

Phephw....enough of that gross lovey dovey stuff.

Happy Birthday lollipop nose. I love you. I love you a lot.


No comments: