Monday, October 17, 2011

Downer

Some days are downer days.
Today is one of those days. I am still trying to figure out what it is?
Weather....
Brad coughing all night....
Bad scary dreams.....
Not doing anything for fall break because Brad has work and school....
Finding out we have to pay tuition......
I am not sure what combo of these things make it downer.
I refused to go to the gym. I know that is what I usually do, instead I chose to paint.
Haven't gotten out my paints in years....
I'm not sure what it is with me, even when I was painting I'm just like "WHY AM I DOING THIS!!"
I'm so terrible.
I suck at this.
Why am I even trying?


What is wrong with my body/mind....??
Do I need a vacation....
Probably.

On a happier note, I am presenting at a training tomorrow, because I came up with this creative tech way to teach...I'll tell you about it later..and I'll you teachers will use it :)

Next thing you know, I will be publishing a paper about it.

Maybe that is my problem, I need to look at the good in life.
Like how my sky in my paining finally looks like a sky and not a blob of paint.
Like how Brad bends over backwards for me.
Like how I have a job that I love.
Like how this year is much more relaxing than last year.
Like how I already know what I am going to get Brad for Christmas.
Like how we have this deal that we can't eat out on week nights and we haven't broke it for 3 weeks!!!
Like how I only have a 3 day week this week :)
Positive. I guess that is the solution to my downer day.

No comments: