Monday, December 8, 2008

Dead

when I go home...I always seem to find dead animals. Always.


See this is a dead deer, (cause of death unknown, but it died in our horse corral) and this is a coyote feeding on it. I had to be sneaky to capture this.

This is the coyote after he heard my brother and dad coming out to shoot him/her, not sure about the sex of the coyote.
This is the cat in my grammas dumpster in Malta, Idaho. Saturday night after sal/echo bball game, this was the main attraction.
Whether it froze, somebody put it in there, or it is stuffed, we will never know because nobody wants to find out. Not worth it.
It is kinda creepy regardless of how it got there.

Yet another reason to visit my home territory. Guarantee of dead exciting animals. Unless you aren't into those things. Dead things.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

That cat...don't know whether to laugh or be disturbed. Ha!