Friday, December 7, 2012

Past Christmas

I wanted to give you some fun things to read if you were feeling like a blast from the past.




Bet you are holding onto your seat waiting for this Christmas post...
A lot has changed from last Christmas..
You see, I got pregnant around that time...(GROSS) 
And around Jan 4th or so I found out I was barely prego...
Only three people knew, me Sally and Brad of course.

I lived in Provo then...I live in Lubbock now.
I have Miles now.
I had no idea how much my life was going to change....
I mean I knew, but I didn't really know..

So here we are, with our self taken pictures and newly put up tree.
This was when Miles was asleep and we were sad he couldn't be in it with us...

Then magically he started crying and we went and got him and took this great picture, that shows his hairless head...

But we did get this gem of a picture. 

I took one as well but I am still not quite pleased with myself and pictures combined post baby, so the full body is not going to make the blog unfortunately...
And I would like to say Mr. Miles went right back to sleep, but Brad drifted right off and I had the job of putting Miles' bink back in 2093109238 times.

It doesn't feel like Christmas yet with 85 degree weather and no snow or family around...
But somehow we have managed to get mostly all the Christmas presents for everyone. 

And here comes Christmas 2012!!



1 comment:

Justin and Carissa said...

You crack me up! You look FABULOUS for just having a baby-really.