Monday, March 22, 2010

Just when I feel like I'm going to give up...

I have a three day weekend....

Or I win 500 dollars....

Or like today, our landlords sent us back our rent money, because apparently we never have to pay rent again here. Isn't life wonderful?

So richer and happier due to the long weekend and lots of Brad time...I feel refreshed and ready, even when he hits the other boy in the crotch. I can deal with this. Life is okay. Life is good.

But I think the main thing I have realized from all of this... Life is too short to not just take a breather and realize, I can find the good in all of this.

My life could be so much worse, and I can control if it gets better.
Sometimes, I feel like I am stretched to my limit, but I just have to relax and realize that God won't stretch me toooooooo far.
Sometimes I feel like I am such a mess. Nothing is working, everything is falling apart. But I have to realize to take a step back and think about what I do have. And be positive.
Sometimes life is too big, its too much and I can't take it anymore. Its up in my face and I don't know what to do with it...


But that's when I say..."I can do this. I am a strong person. I am capable."
Ps if you feel this was motivational, good, that was my objective.

No comments: