Saturday, August 11, 2012

Counting Down

I can't believe I am almost there.

I try not to think about it.
I try not to worry about birth.
When people ask my by birthing plan, I usually give a calm educated answer, but how I really feel???

*#^#(@*URKNFSHD*#*(@!)(@(@*#UR*?????

Glad we got that out of the way.

But here I am, late one night this week when I had just sweat to death from the heat......and not showered.

So I'm throwin it all out there for you.

I am 36 weeks now....
And that means, I have 4 weeks left...providing everything goes as planned.

This baby M has beaten my ribs to pulp....so it is TIME!
I'm feeling large and in charge, and Brad has to help me roll over, stand up, bend over, pick things up.
I remember my MOM at this stage, and I never understood why she made us pick everything up for her.

NOW I UNDERSTAND.
This belly baby is so loved, and I am SO excited to hold him.
So I just always say, HI baby M, whatcha doin up in my ribs, that doesn't feel very good, will you come a week early for MAMa? Please.
In the mean time I wait for him. 

2 comments:

Erica Tanner said...

a month??? time flies.

Natalie said...

You are so cute. I'm so happy you're going to be a mamma!

I hope Texas is fun, adorable girl!